Jerry Becker & Associates 303-933-0900
We Can Find You A Home and Set You Up With This Loan
· 30 Year Fixed Rate - No balloon or call option, no rate adjustments
· Below Market Interest Rates - Rates are quoted daily, except weekends, and are always slightly
below market rates.
· No Money Down - You can borrow the entire amount of the purchase price. No down payment
· No Mortgage Insurance - If you put less than 20% down, you don’t have to pay for private
mortgage insurance. This could add ¼ to ½ of a percent to the quoted rate on a standard loan.
· Minimal Closing Cost - The normal closing costs are waived. You just pay the normal
· Buy The Interest Rate Down At Closing - You can buy the interest rate down ¼% for each point
you pay, many sellers are willing to pay 1 to 3 points towards closing costs and this could be applied
to buying your interest rate down an additional 1/4% to 3/4% below your locked in rate.
· Roll The Cost Of Most Cosmetic Repairs Into The Loan - If a home needs some work you can add
the cost of many items into your loan, as long as you don’t exceed your qualified amount. This
is a great option for buying HUD homes.
· Maximum Loan Amount of $406,250
· Not Limited To First Time Home Buyers
· Don’t Have To Have Perfect Credit - The loan is character based, not credit based. If you lost your
home because of a catastrophic medical condition or if you were the victim of a bad loan, you
may still get approved, and not have to wait years for your credit to clear up. You just have to
show why you are a good credit risk and not have any late pays for the last 12 months.
This loan has been around for over a decade, however, it’s new to Colorado. It isn’t a temporary loan program tied to government stimulus or home loan rescue that will expire by a certain date, but the process does take a few months. The sooner you contact Jerry at email@example.com or phone the office at 303-933-0900 the sooner you can get started.
SOME OF THE MAIN REQUIREMENTS:
· You don’t have to be a first time home buyer to use this loan; however, you can’t own another
property. If you’re selling one to buy another, then that’s allowed. This loan can't be used to
refinance your existing loan.
· You and all members of your household must register to vote, if you aren’t already.
· You must continue to live in the home. If you move out, you have to get another loan on the
· You must prove that you can budget and handle mortgage payments if they are higher than
your current cost to rent.
· Your inspection must be reviewed by the lender. Depending on the items in that inspection,
the lender may require some of them to be repaired prior to closing. These can be paid for by
the seller or the buyer.
We guarantee that your information will not be shared or sold to an outside party. All information given will be kept confidential.